This set include our rustic Bookworm candle and Sandalwood goat milk soap.
These sets are wonderful gifts - housewarming, hostess, shower, corporate event, holidays and more. Add a gift bag to complete the gift.
- Bookworm candle
- 10 ounces of soy wax
- Burns approximately 60 hours with wood wick for longer burning.
- Scent - Teakwood, Cedar, Leather, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amyris, Dark Musk
- Dimensions - 3.25" tall x 3.25" wide
- Container - made from galvanized tin
- Burning and wick care instructions on bottom of candle
- Sandalwood goat milk soap
- Weight - 4.5 - 5 ounces
- Ingredients - essential oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, olive oil, goat milk, water, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, oxides
- Dimensions - approx. 2.5" tall x 3.25" wide x 1" thick
- Paper belly band can be recycled, we love the minimal packaging!
- Other items are not included, for display purposes only
What does "hand-poured" mean?
What do they mean when they say "hand-poured"? It means that they make candles and soap the old-fashioned way. They take the time and care with their own two hands.