This set include our rustic Lime in Da Coconut candle and Coconut goat milk soap.
These sets are wonderful gifts - housewarming, hostess, shower, corporate event, holidays and more. Add a gift bag to complete the gift.
What does "hand-poured" mean?
- Lime in Da Coconut candle
- 10 ounces of soy wax
- Burns approximately 60 hours with wood wick for longer burning.
- Scent - Lime, Ozone, Coconut, Vanilla
- Dimensions - 3.25" tall x 3.25" wide
- Container - made from galvanized tin
- Burning and wick care instructions on bottom of candle
- Coconut goat milk soap
- Weight - 4.5 - 5 ounces
Ingredients - coconut essential oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, olive oil, goat milk, water, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, oxides
- Dimensions - approx. 2.5" tall x 3.25" wide x 1" thick
- Paper belly band can be recycled, we love the minimal packaging!
- Other items are not included, for display purposes only
What do they mean when they say "hand-poured"? It means that they make candles and soap the old-fashioned way. They take the time and care with their own two hands.