Sand #CC650Plymouth Cards
**DISCONTINUED. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.**
Sand (#CC650) is a neutral medium brown shade that compliments all your nature and family photos and is from our ColorClassics line.These photo insert note cards create the perfect frame for your 4” x 6” photos. Available in more than 40 designer colors, these cards all are made in the U.S.A. from recycled paper and fit perfectly into a 5” x 7” frame. Choose one color or any combination of your favorites!
Purchase individually for $1.45 per card and up or save by purchasing a 10-pack for $13.50 ($1.35/card) and up.
- Holds a 4" x 6" photo or insert (Image Area 3 7/16" x 5 7/16")
- For use with both vertical and horizontal images
- Blank inside
- High-quality recycled custom textured paper
- Embossed border
- Includes standard white envelope
- For an additional fee, choose kraft brown or white felt
- Made in the USA
- Finished card is 5" x 7", perfect for framing
- Photo slides and stays in place, no glue, no tape and no adhesive needed
- Rubber finger tips make inserting the photos easy and they are available in five different sizes
You can also add messages to any of our cards with custom printing.
For a special touch, we recommend using our gel or metallic pens found hereswatch books, click here.
They suit my purposes well. My question is about the dark colors for the photo note cards. Do you have white inserts so customer can write with blue or black ink?
I love the note card and the sand color works very well with my photos.
This is a nice earthen color which will accent many photos.
Beautifully crafted cards. The owner was very easy to deal with and very responsive to working with me to create a custom order for someone. Timely and the cards were perfect. I would definitely recommend and use again!
I think Sand is a very nice color. So far, though, I've only used it with one of my images in a card but only because other of your colors worked better with my other photos. I'm quite sure I'll have occasion to use it again in the future, so please don't discontinue it!