Nutmeg Photo Insert Note Cards - Color Classics collection (color #CC710)Plymouth Cards
Nutmeg (#CC710) is a deep brown shade from our ColorClassics line. These photo insert note cards create the perfect frame for your 4” x 6” photos. Available in more than 40 designer colors, these cards all are made in the U.S.A. from recycled paper and fit perfectly into a 5” x 7” frame. Choose one color or any combination of your favorites!
Purchase individually for $1.45 per card or save by purchasing a 10-pack for $13.50 ($1.35/card).
- Holds a 4" x 6" photo or insert (Image Area 3 7/16" x 5 7/16")
- For use with both vertical and horizontal images
- Blank inside
- High-quality recycled custom textured paper
- Embossed border
- Includes standard white envelope
- For an additional fee, choose kraft brown or white felt
- Made in the USA
- Finished card is 5" x 7", perfect for framing
- Photo slides and stays in place, no glue, no tape and no adhesive needed
- Rubber finger tips make inserting the photos easy and they are available in five different sizes
- Please note: We offer two styles of card backs for our ColorClassics Line: Modern and Traditional. Not all colors are offered in both back styles. The Traditional back is being discontinued (see photos for card back differences).
You can also add messages to any of our cards with custom printing.
For a special touch, we recommend using our gel or metallic pens found hereswatch books, click here.
I'm always excited to see what's new at Plymouth!! Love the new Nutmeg. I send lots of cards and new designs and color collections keep me from repeating. Thanks, Plymouth!! Love your photo note cards!
What a terrific company with a terrific product to help share photos. It’s not a photo until it’s printed.
Nutmeg is one of my most-used and favorite colors among the 30 that are offered by Plymouth Cards. It's not too dark and not too light, but just right! I'm sure I'll be using it even more with fall color coming in the next few weeks.
I really like your products for my crafts and plan to continue using them.