GIFT CARD DONATIONS
Plymouth Card Company, inc. proudly supports charitable organizations and schools in the United States and its territories. Each month we have a charitable giving budget however due to the number of requests we receive unfortunately not all requests can be filled.
Donations are made in the form of a gift card ($25 & up) for fundraising efforts of the non-profit organizations our customers care about. Please note that we do not make cash donations or provide cash sponsorships to individuals, teams or organizations.If your school or organization is interested in our program, please submit a donation request no later than 30 days prior to your event. We meet monthly to review all requests. Your request must be written on your school or organization’s official letterhead and should include the following:
- The specific purpose for the donation and how it will be used.
- Proof of the organization’s Federal Tax ID number.
- A copy of the organization’s current IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter, if applicable.
- A contact name including address, phone number, fax and email.
- Information, if any, concerning past or current involvement with our company.
Check that all details have been included in your letter. Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details will not be considered. Due to the number of requests we receive, we do not respond to requests that are not complete as this takes valuable time. We do not respond to email requests.
Submitting your request by mail only (we do not accept or respond to email requests):
Plymouth Card Company
9643 Palm River Rd
Tampa, FL 33619
Sorry, we cannot support organizations that fall into the following categories:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical disability or national or ethnic origin
- Political organizations, fraternal groups or social clubs that engage in any kind of political activity
- Religious organizations, unless they serve the general public in a significant non-denominational way
- Programs that only support one individual or individual families
- Capital campaigns
- Private foundations
- 509(a)(3) Type III non-functionally integrated supporting organizations
- Organizations that do not have an annual budget, IRS Form 990 and audited financials
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Travel for individuals or groups
Please note that while your request may meet all the above criteria, Plymouth Card Company receives hundreds of worthy applications each year, and unfortunately it is impossible to honor them all.