Write a Blog Post | Plymouth Cards
Why write for the Plymouth Cards blog?
You can earn a $50, $75 or $100 Plymouth Cards gift certificate!! Plus, we’ll include links to your website and/or social media page(s), if you choose, to give you more exposure for your work. Blog posts are publicized on our website, in our monthly newsletter and on all our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram). If you’re using the cards for your personal use, we would love to have you write an article on how you use the cards.
Write a post for a minimum of:
- 400 - 700 words, receive a $50 gift card
- 800 - 1,100 words, receive a $75 gift card
- 1,200 - 1,600 words, receive a $100 gift card
What are we looking for?
You! We welcome guest bloggers who are interested in sharing their knowledge and talents with the Plymouth Card audience. Article must be a minimum of 400 words and is subject to grammar/spelling edits. You must also include a minimum of three original images of your own as well as a photo of yourself (can be with family, pets, etc.). Please submit your article proposal here.
Here are some sample ideas:
- The importance of taking and printing photographs
- How Plymouth Cards has helped you grow your business
- Your favorite photograph and why
- Why sending snail mail is so rewarding
Have questions? Contact us here.
We’re also offering opportunities for interview-style blog posts. When we accept your submission for a post (we haven't rejected one yet!), you will receive a $25 Plymouth Cards gift certificate.
Submit your blog questions by using the form found here: Not a Writer? Blog Entry Form.
The 12 questions below plus provide two pictures of your photos, artwork, etc., using Plymouth Cards, plus a photograph of yourself (can be with family, pets, etc.). Group A questions are required for everyone. Next pick 7 questions from Group B.
Group A (all 5 are required)
- My name is:
- I’m proud to be from:
- Favorite Plymouth Card color:
- Favorite thing about Plymouth Cards (of course we have to plug ourselves!):
- I’ve been selling (or sharing) my photography/artwork/needlepoint/quilting, etc. in Plymouth Cards since:
Group B (pick the 7 that work best for you)
- Currently using what type of camera to take your photos (if an artist, what is your current medium, etc.):
- If a reader came to your hometown, what one thing should they do and why?
- What is your favorite subject to photograph/paint/needlepoint, etc.?
- How would you describe your personal style?
- What is your favorite food and/or music? And why?
- What is your favorite quote/personal motto? And why?
- What tips/advice do you have for other artists out there in your medium?
- What's next for you on your bucket list?
- How did you get into photography/other medium of choice? What do you like about it?
- How do you educate yourself to take better pictures?
- Among your works, which one is your favorite? Why? (Be sure to include this as one of your photos)
- What is the one thing you wish you had known when you started taking photos?
- What motivates you to continue taking pictures/painting/crafting?
- If your submission is accepted, what will you spend your $25 gift certificate on?
More questions? Contact us here