Best Baby Shower Favors
Updated January 2020
If you're planning a baby shower, you're trying to plan fun games, catering, venue and so much more that sometimes the favors get completely forgotten! Don't worry about that, we've got you covered. Here are the best (and yes, very punny) baby shower favor ideas that I've seen! And if you have your own pun (or other idea) in mind, you can always choose custom printing.
1. Nail polish - This one is super cute because who doesn't love nail polish? If you know the baby's gender, you can pick pink or blue nail polish; if the baby's gender is a surprise, you could go for a neutral tone or give everyone all different colors for fun!
2. S'more kit - This one is for anyone who's got a sweet tooth! I love that it's a little make your own s'mores kit that would be perfect in the summertime baby showers.
3. Mints - This one keeps it short and sweet! How else would you tell someone it "mint" a lot that they came?!
4. Hershey kisses - A bag of Hershey kisses is sometimes all I need to have a good day, definitely something that will please everyone! And with so many Hershey kiss options now, you can have fun and choose a few for variety.
5. Popcorn - This one is just too cute! It gives everyone a little snack to munch on for the ride home too. Plus you could also make it a popcorn bar and let everyone make their own by offering different popcorn flavors and seasonings.
6. Shower - Another super practical yet fun favor idea! I've also seen this same tag but with bars of soap or bottles of lotion! Up to you but I think anyone would be happy to get this shower essential.
7. Almond Joy - Last but not least, the Almond Joy! Who doesn't love them?! And who doesn't love these puns!?
Hopefully these ideas gave you just the inspiration you needed to make the best baby shower favors ever! Don't forget to send an invite my way... I need these things!
Leave a comment
Also in Picture This
You can make the most of these opportunities to promote your photography business by having a business card or other promotional item with your contact information on hand. Here are a few ideas to promote your business.
Guide to Addressing Envelopes with a fun twist. If you are like me, this time of year, I'm trying the remember the proper way to address envelopes since writing "Mom & Dad" simply doesn't work for the post office. This weekend, while addressing envelopes, I put together a list of the ones I used plus a few more. Instead of using the usual "John Doe and Mary Smith" generic names (sorry John & Mary), it was a lot of fun picking out these special names.
One of my favorite traditions this time of year is pausing long enough to sit down and handwrite our family Christmas cards. For over 10 years, all five family members have personally signed every card that is given or sent out. It’s our way of telling the recipient they matter and that we care about them. To me, it’s an added connection that goes with the photo card we’re sending them.